• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Luma Matte no longer supports colour?????

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a black capital T which I'm using as an animated luma matte over a red and yellow illustration. The matte itself works fine, but it converts the illustration below to greyscale. Is it possible to "turn off" the grayscale conversion so that the image below maintains it's RGB colours?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cropped away all the useful info like the bottom of the comp viewer and the timeline so we honestly can't tell you what's going on. On a hunch I would suspect that this is a workflow issues of wrongly assuming that now that you can "remote" mattes you don't have to duplicate layers and thus you get an issue with effects processing or possibly even using the matte itself also as a. adjustment layer, but of of course that could be a way off the magk guess. You really have to provide more and better info beginning with a complete screenshot.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines