• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri color giving me a black screen and an error message adding a LUT

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. I have changed my PC for a more powerfull one but when I'm opening a previous after effect project on the new PC all my Lumetri colors layers gives me a black screen. I have try to remove them all and create new ones but the issue is the same. I have another issue with Lumetri on this project : I can't import Lut it gives me an error message.

I only have this issue with my previous projects from my other PC, when creating a brand new one I don't have any problems with lumetri.

I really want this project to work with lumetri on my new computer do you have any ideas ?

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the project with capslock enabled to suppress rendering, enter the UI and save a preset, remove the effect, re-apply it and apply the preset. Some incompatible controls and values will reset, but this should more or less provide a fix/ workaround, even though I firmly believe underneath it all is simply a leaky function storing incompatible hardware info, which should not happen.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the tips. Unfortunatly it doesn't change anything. I'm redoing it from scratch saving the animation presets from the old project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines