Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri panel problem

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I have a problem with the Lumetri panel with AE CC2018. I configure it to see the YUV Vector, the luminance waveform and the RGB exposure. I save this setting in my custom workspace but when I close AE and open it again, only the RGB waveform is visible at the Lumetri panel at a time. It doesn't save my settings. any solution? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lumetri Scopes panel does not have the option to save any of the presets as part of the Panel. It would be a good feature request. Once you set or choose a preset it will remain that way until you close AE and restart the app.

Screenshot_2019-09-15 15.53.38_xDy9hD.png

Go to Window>This setup should return every time you open this workspace. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer but in Premiere Pro CC2018 this problem doesn't exist. Therefore, I think that is a bug in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, this seems odd that you can't save a custom scopes configuration. Seems like an easy fix for a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines