• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic Bullet Looks not working

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I'm new here and I've been struggling with this problem for a while now. I have the 2022 version of ae and I use the Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 14.0.2. But when I add the MBL plugin to my adjustment layer there is always an error. And I've never managed to get it to work. I have my clip and it looks completely fine, but I add the plugin and either it just doesn't appear and just makes the screen go black, speeds the whole video up really fast, keeps my cedit but leaves it unchanged, or makes the screen go black and adds random flashes. 

For the attachments below:

1. So I have my video which is working completely fine.

2. I add the plugin and my video turns black.

3. I select edit and I'm able to see the video again, I select a colouring and then press the tick in the bottom right.

4. my video goes back to being black and when I watch the preview it has random flashes.

1B2B3BA5-BF75-4272-AFA8-3180E5AB1ACB.png460A4511-8F79-4EF6-9A6F-54D01D73403D.png

F1AEE98F-787C-4529-ACC4-96572FE73EF6.png

EAD143C5-ADB1-40C4-99F7-E231E6A72E17.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry For the typo I meant edit, not cedit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did u ever figure it out?? mine does the same ugh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted the support team and the said that I didn't have enough dedicated video memory per monitor meaning by GPU didn't have enough room as a result. They said the only solution was moving to a device which has a graphics card with more VRAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to install 2020 ver of AE and mbl that will work ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info this doesn't go anywhere. Since MBL  is heavily reliant on hardware acceleration on top of AE's own stuff, the most likely cause is simply compatibility issues with your GPU or an incomaptible driver. that would be the first thing to check. Anything beyond that requires more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii! Did you solve ur problem? 
I have the same problem, and it's so annoying.

I just want to add my coloring. Please help me out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines