Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Magnify' doubles the Audio Spectrum

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.
I tried to make an Audio Spectrum that is "jumping" to the music. As soon as I am adjusting the Magnify Effect to the Audioamplitude, the spectrum duplicates. The Zoom effect itself is effecting an adjustment layer, but even without it, it doubles. I saw 2 other threads in this forum about this topic, but none of the solutions helped, so I hoped to find here other possible solutions.
I also tried to precompose the Audiospectrum with the effect and adding the Background afterwards, but that also didn't work. 
I hope some have an idea to fix this issue.
Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

It works as it always has - Magnify duplicates the entire buffer and scales it - transparency and all. Hence the only answer would be to pre-compose the audio spectrum with a solid before applying the Magnify so the scaled duplicate obscures the source.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works as it always has - Magnify duplicates the entire buffer and scales it - transparency and all. Hence the only answer would be to pre-compose the audio spectrum with a solid before applying the Magnify so the scaled duplicate obscures the source.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines