Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making mogrts with varying length in Premiere

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a lower thirds pack downloaded that is full of .MOGRTS and I can shorten or elongate them on the timeline and the animation still works. I want to create my own .MOGRTS with the same responsive capabilities in Premiere but I don't know how to make that happen in After Effects.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Expressions , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

I might have miscommunicated what I was after in my post. I've figured it out, I was looking for "Protected Areas" which allows me to do what I was after

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible. It's a limitation of the currently different implementations. You have to "hard" set any such stuff by simply making your AE comps longer and cutting them in Premiere if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might have miscommunicated what I was after in my post. I've figured it out, I was looking for "Protected Areas" which allows me to do what I was after

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I see. I assumed you already had known about those and were confused about the different stretching behavior. 😉

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines