Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Making slide shows

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to create a slide show which I can sell to potential clients. Can I do this using after affects? 

Thank you 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slide shows, motion graphics, basically almost anything you have ever seen in a movie or commercial can be created, composited, or animated in After Effects if you spend sufficient time learning the app and studying the techniques. AE is not an easy app to get a handle on. You cannot just open it up and start using it. 

There are hundreds of slide show templates available, and you can customize most of them to suit your needs. 

If you are planning to get clients that pay you well for your time just using a template or throwing together something quickly isn't going to keep you in business very long. It's all about the story, and that means music and or narration and or the right images and the right moves and the right kind of transitions. 

I hope this helps. If you want to see how After Effects works check ou the User Guide.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

my question is can I sell my creations?

I'm asking this as I will take the time over the next month or 2 to learn what I need to. I don't want to spend this time if I cannot sell my creations. My business is already making money I am paid well for my time, I wanted to add an additional product for my clients. 

Thank you 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you produce quality work to tell us a story you can sell it. How much depends on how good it is.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines