Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Masked Flipped for some strange reason

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have no clue what is going on with my after effects project. It was created from a clip in premiere through Dynamic link, the mask was created in premiere. i was working on another comp and this wasn't happening. And now it is flipped. And when I create new ones, it flips those too, meaning that if a create a path with the pen tool around what I want to mask, it flips it. Its nearly impossible to work like this and I have no clue why this is happening or why is it even a thing. Has this happened to anyone? If so, what can I do to get my masks working again? I appreciate the help.

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 18.07.28.png

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Impossible to tell you much without any info about the actual footage, sequence settings, comp settings, comparative screenshots, system info and so on. Cropped screenshots of just "the situation" arte not particularly useful. Yes, we see that something is wrong, but there is nothing visible that would allow us to hazard even the crudest guess. You need to provide more and better information.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines