• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maxon Cinema 4D plugin on CS5.5

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a Mac OSX 10.6.8 in After Effects CS5.5. 

I recently noticed that the Maxon Cinema 4D plugin is missing, and I believe this was supposed to be included. The plugin seams not aviable on Maxon's webpages, and I cant find it anywhere. Whatever is aviable at Maxon's is not compatible to the current OS.

I only have the original software discs for the CS2 Premium, as the CS5.5 was an upgrade done at the company that provided my gear.

Anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such thing. What would you even do with it unless you have an old version of C4D that generates compatible AEC files? That's the only thing what it would be relevant for, anyway. Cineware was only introduced in CS6. So for all intents and purposes, whatever you have in mind is probably moot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a C4D plugin to support CS5 provided at some point for free by MAXON. I am not sure where it is these days as the page for it on the MAXON site is no longer accessible. So what ever your purpose for needing this is understandable and I really wish people would take on the title of ADOBE COMMUNITY PROFESSIONAL with that horribly smug elitist attitude that "Mylenium" decided to use in his uninformed righteous reply to you. Seems like he has plenty of money to always have the most current PC, MAC and Software on the market. 

If I can locate the Plugin all make sure i try and get it to you though this is about a year late. 

-Elvispotpie  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DID YOU EVER FIND

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines