• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder notifications?

Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really quite liking the novelty of having After Effects ping my phone when a render is completed.  (less so if I'm just rendering out a frame).  But I don't seem to have the same functionality in AME - which I mainly use for rendering.  I know it's a new feature, but have I moverlooked the setting or has it not been included in AME yet?

TOPICS
Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Hi ShiveringCactus,

Thanks for writing in.

This feature is under development for Media Encoder. In the meantime, please add your vote to the UserVoice post: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder/suggestions/34051405-get-a-text-when-an-encode-export-job-is-done

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ShiveringCactus,

Thanks for writing in.

This feature is under development for Media Encoder. In the meantime, please add your vote to the UserVoice post: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder/suggestions/34051405-get-a-text-when-a...

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Consider it voted on!

I know there's been scripts in the past that could email you when renders are completed, but I never bothered with those.  This notification really works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines