Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Replacement's default scaling - Scale to fit doesn't export in MOGRT

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

So I'm trying to set the Default Scaling for the Media Replacement to Scale to fit, but when I export the MOGRT, it automatically reverts back to Scale to fill.

Other options (Stretch to fill, No scale) work completely fine and they export fine as I set them.

This is driving me crazy, why isn't this working? Am I missing something?

I'm attaching a video where you can see exactly what happens.

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Thanks,

George

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

This is user to user forum where we users help each other. The Adobe engeneers do not always read everything here. If you feel strongly about a (new)feature or (bug) fix please post it on uservoice, as it will be read by the engeneers:

Your illuse has been reported by others. Add you vote and comment to it, if you want:  https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/43222110-mogrt-media-replacement-scale-to-fill-fit-does-not

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is user to user forum where we users help each other. The Adobe engeneers do not always read everything here. If you feel strongly about a (new)feature or (bug) fix please post it on uservoice, as it will be read by the engeneers:

Your illuse has been reported by others. Add you vote and comment to it, if you want:  https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/43222110-mogrt-media-repla...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines