• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercury cuda encoding greyed out

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, does anyone know how to un-grey the hardware encoding on all of adobes programs? Have an Aero 17 laptop with rtx3070ti, with a fresh install of the latest nividia drivers and selected to studio mode. Have also gone into the other nivida control panel and manually changed them to 3070. Any ideas??? this is driving me crazy!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The in equal parts boring and annoying answer is that you need to spend more time configuring your graphics driver, especially the advanced options of the Nvidia panel. Perhaps you need to turn off some antialiasing option, perhaps something else. The possible combinations are simply too numerous for simple "Click this button and it will work!" solutions.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

`So far I found that disabling intel-integrated graphics fixes it. But why do i have to disable it to use it when all the windows 11 graphics preparators have been told to use the 3070ti when adobe is running? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This incompatibilities have existed for forever and Win 11 seems to exacerbate them with it's allowance for dynamically loading different GPUs. If turning off stuff works, the so be it. I know it kinda sucks, but there isn't really much you can do.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So doesnt actually seem to fix it, it allows adobe to see it but its incredible slow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines