• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing file

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I render my project in Adobe Media Encoder the programm says that there is a missing file, while my project in AE is complete with no errors. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about the project itself we can't really tell you much, but on a hunch I'd say this is an issue with hardware acceleration not working correctly or running out of resources when decoding a file. Therefore you may need to turn off this stuff in AE or AME or both. Outside that of course the usual applies: check the relevant hardware acceleration settings, cache settings and multiframe rendering, update your graphics driver if necessary, make sure all files are present, accessible and not damaged...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the file stored on a network somewhere?  Possibly it "got lost" when AE saved the project for AME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines