• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Preset

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a free preset editing pack for my anime edit but whenever I drag the preset from the prest panel and apply it to my clips this message pops up. 

QLDAcademy25711666v79a_0-1670110843243.png

And then it says this on my effect control panel

QLDAcademy25711666v79a_1-1670110880949.png

now this preset does nothing, how do I fix this???

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check with where you got the preset to see if something else also has to be installed for the preset to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only fix it by actually buying/ licensing the Sapphire plug-ins, which this is all about. They are a commercial third-party effect not included in After Effects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh but then isn't that just false advertising from the preset seller, I mean he clearly mentioned that it was free and it should all work, so this was a complete waste of time for me :(. 

Tip from this don't waste your time on presets just buy it cause I wasted 2 days for nothing lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's entirely up to the creator of the preset and I'm sure he's mentioning it somewhere. And even if he doesn't, it's far from "false advertising" in strict legal terms.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines