• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Video Effects Motion Control in Effect Control Panel

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm convinced I should see a "Video" Effects or "Motion" Control option in my "Effect Controls" Panel, but I see nothing. The clip is selected. I've tried multiple clips including solids, and a new/fresh project. 

Nothing shows the default "motion" "opacity" or "time remapping" options that I'd expect to see. What am I doing wrong here?

motion-control.PNG

Nothing found on Google, need sleep, need answers, client needs product. Please help 🙂

Version: 23.1.0 (Build 83)

Windows 10

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

No, there is no such thing. You are mistaking the effects panel either for Premiere's clip properties or the Property panel, which is still in Beta and not part of the official releases. You may want to read the online help on some basics.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WampooMedia,

Thanks for writing in.

The Effect Controls panel shows only the effects applied and their controls. If you want to preview the video, you can double-click it to preview it in the Layer panel.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no such thing. You are mistaking the effects panel either for Premiere's clip properties or the Property panel, which is still in Beta and not part of the official releases. You may want to read the online help on some basics.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, you are correct. My expectations were based on Premier Pro. A consequence of lack of sleep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines