Exit

Mixing time remapping with normal speed objects

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I`m looking for solution  

So I have prefabricated a mockup of laptop as a sequence. All the movements that you see in the video were made by someone. What I`m trying to make - Laptop spins with use of time remapping and it`s cool.What is not cool that Screen video and Glare on screen obviously is time remapped as well.

How can I make Screen video to play on normal speed (do not be affected by time remapping) and continue Laptop movement 

See screenshots and video attached 

Please ask any questions if my writing not makes any sence

Thanks 

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless your screen content exists as a separate layer you can't do anything with it, so you'd need to mask it or track a replacement screen onto it. Then you can play around with time-remapping the video content e.g. with a Timewarp effect while the rest is handled by the regular time-remapping. Just be aware that this is anything but trivial since it's not a simple inversion of the values. And no, there's no magic expression to solve it, either. Mangling time is simply complicated as heck one way or the other.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines