Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha AE Crashes AE On Closure

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been attempting to use the Mocha AE CC plugin for the first time. Unfortunately, whenever I click "save project" and exit the Mocha tab, it crashes After Effects, and I can't recover the Mocha effect. This happens even when I don't do anything in Mocha (only open and close it). My After Effects is up to date, and I am using it on a MacOS, 11.2.2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot of the error message Adobe gives me when it crashes. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 11.18.20 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie5E49,

Sorry to hear about this.

I tried replicating this behavior on my machine but After Effects didn't crash on me. The only difference is that is I'm not on Big Sur.

Can you share the complete crash log so that we can investigate what's going on?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for the late response. Here's the crash log:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? It's been a few weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having no problems with OSX 11.2.3 and the AE 17.7.0 (2020) or AE 18.0.0 (2021) or even AE 18.2.0 Beta. Mocha is working fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my delayed response, Leslie5E49.

Do you experience the same behavior on After Effects 18.1 that was released today?

Let me know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines