• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha AE tracking data

Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to insert video inside the frame of a building window with Mocha AE. I have done this work before but on previous versions of AE. I am on AE 2022. It looks like Mocha AE has been deprecated as a planer tracker in 2022 which means purchasing Moch Pro. Before I do so, does anyone know which version of AE Mocha Pro works on? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have Mocha AE.  It's in the Animation menu under Track Camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the previously included tools in Mocha AE are still there. There are even some improvements. What exactly are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pardon the belated reply. I went back to a previous version of AE 18.41 and that solved my problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to check out this video which covers the new features in Mocha AE:

Note that Mocha AE is included free inside After Effects while Mocha Pro is a paid option that supports Premiere and also has extra features. Here is a chart that compares Mocha AE to Mocha Pro by features: https://borisfx.com/products/mocha-pro/?collection=mocha-pro&product=mocha-pro#compare

Adobe has shipped a new version of After Effects featuring Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) and an updated version of Mocha AE with the improved AdjustTrack module. AE plugins with Multi-Frame Rendering support! Boris FX is happy to report that the latest versions of Continuum, Sapphire, Mocha Pro, and

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines