• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mocha Pro

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new here and would like a little help.Is it possible to use my Mocha Pro plugin inside AE just like the lite version. Boris said to go to preferences and change it there to work, but I can't seem to find the link.Hopefully someone here can help me.

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't it automatically completely replace all the plug-ins? At least it used to in older versions. Other than that this is likely just a matter of copying over the backup version of the plug-in from the Boris FX folder to the AE plug-in folder. If the tools have been installed correctly with the installer, the licensing should work either way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Mylenium, i am ignorant of computer technology. Thanks for your answer. I will get my son to look into it tonight and will nlet you know. Thank you for the advice...Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines