Mogrt add Group and Comment from Script

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m interested in the ability to add groups and comments using a script in EssentialGraphics, is it possible?

If yes, tell me how to do it?

Thanks

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to give editors that are using Premiere Pro the ability to drop a mogrt into a timeline and add a comment that renders with the video, the answer is yes. Team projects also have the ability to share comments. 

If you want to add the ability to make comments to a rendered video, the answer is no. You need a media player platform with that built into the platform. YouTube and Vimeo comments, Dropbox and Google Drive, and Frame IO have that capability. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I'm not clear enough, described what I need.

I mean using Extended Script to create groups and comments for EssentialGraphics.

Harchenko_0-1657200885202.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines