• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT edited in AE Not Displaying 100% vertically in Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a template from Envato "TECHNO SLIDESHOW DIGITAL INSPIRATION" that needed to first be opened in AE to import my media. Everything works fine in AE, I export it as a MOGRT and it's in my library when I open Premiere. As soon as I drag it onto my timeline, it only displays a sliver of the available screen space vertically. I'm no expert in either of these, but not a total newbie either. I am at my wit's end on how to fix this. Here's a screencap of what it looks like when I bring it into Premiere:
I've gone back into AE to try to see if there is a setting I missed. The instructions that came with this template don't say anything about settings, just replace the media and export - which is what I did.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need this project complete by tomorrow morning.
Thanks! Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 10.13.29 PM.png
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

I figured it out. I just pulled the MOGRT into the timeline without sitting it on top of any footage. Once I put it on top of some footage, it was fine.

Thanks for the replies though, I sincerely appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Ae version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of the comp settings in Ae and the sequence settings in Pr will be helpful.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the size of the AE comp used to create the MoGRT is different to the size of the Sequence in PPro. Ensure they are the same or you'll have to do some Expression-ing to solve the issue in PPro. 
HTH 

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I just pulled the MOGRT into the timeline without sitting it on top of any footage. Once I put it on top of some footage, it was fine.

Thanks for the replies though, I sincerely appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting back, Jon. Have a great day ahead.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines