• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT error (Red MOGRT)

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported MOGRTs to premiere pro before without issue. I have even been able to export the MOGRT I am working on right now without issue. But now it seems that every time I try and export this MOGRT, all of the colors for the MOGRT are red. MOGRT animation is also working fine. I have deleted and downloaded/reinstalled the MOGRT, AE file, and AE program without avail. All other MOGRTs are working fine.

I am working with this set: https://motionarray.com/after-effects-templates/12-lower-thirds-modern-818508/

Any ideas?

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xnP075e9HZzFzNq_kJnwKsWjdxaYvY_/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not realyl clear what's going on, but  not only is the color turned red, but also the shape animation incomplete and different. Hence one can only can conclude that something in your shape layer pre-comp is running awry, but what it is is hard to say. Since the shape comp looks rather complex, you may want to try to pre-pre-compose some elements like the track mattes. Perhaps it's realyl just a matter of rendering order and transparencies not carrying through correctly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a Lower Third packet. The end of the video shows two from the packet. The MOGRT worked well before but has now is all red. It looks fine in AE but is off in PP. Other MOGRT works well. Have you ever seen the all red issue before? Any troubleshooting ideas? I did not create this Lower Third pack so I am not familiar with the technical details. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines