• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT file not working on Premiere Pro CC 2022

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

***Hello guys, Need your help!!! I am a motion designer. Recently I have created premiere Pro template by using Adobe after effects CC 2021. There is media/logo replace option so is not possible to prepare in lower version of After Effects. The Problem is, few of my MOGRT file not working on Premiere pro 2022. I have tested all MOGRT file in Premiere Pro CC 2021, it's working perfectly. My client are using Premiere Pro CC 2022. He don't want to switch back to Premiere Pro CC 2021. Already I tried to export files from After Effects CC 2022, but same issues. Also tried file saving method on root folder which I found in YouTube. Any of method not working for me. Is there is any way to solve this. Thanks in advance.

images (17).jpeg

 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share a sample MOGRT so we can test it?, it's very weird to export from AE 2022 and get error on PP 2022, are you sure you use the latest update fro both applicaiton?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines