Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT in Creative Cloud Library

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I've done a few animations in After Effects, I made them so they're easily editable through the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro. Since my coworkers will also work with those, I wanted to send the animations in a shared Creative Cloud Library, so everyone would have access to it.

I can chose to export those as Motion Graphics Template, and also pick a location. The library we use is available as a destination. The problem is, I'm the only one to see the files in it.

Is there any ways to sync these directly in CC Libraries ?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you put a mogrt in a shared library, but nobody else can see the mogrt itself or are you talking about the contents of the mogrt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody but me can see the mogrt in the library. It doesn't seem to sync since I can't see them on the CC Web app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding something from Photoshop into that library to see if it syncs. It may just be an issue with the Creative Cloud libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did that, and saw it appear on my device. I guess we can't send those to librairies, which is weird in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mogrts are definitely supposed to be exportable into libraries. It's specifically mentioned here.

Wait, did you say you added the asset from a different device and it showed up on yours, but added a mogurt from your device and it didn't show up on others'? Maybe it's an issue on your device somehow? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure did, though, I added a few elements in this same librarie, which showed up on the other devices as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can view your libraries in your CC Desktop App, you must then Share the link to each library to each of your team members. Hopefully, the screen grab below will provide a few tips -

CC_Desktop_SharingLibs_01.PNG

When you select the Share Link menu item, you will be provided with a URL. Send this URL to each of your team members.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure MOGRT's are not supported in CC libraries yet - or the feature was removed..

PS: (I was inccorect about this - see below)
Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 11.16.58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was 100% wrong about that, I did not understand that unlike other assets MOGRTs need to be exported TO a library from the MOGRT export dialog box - that said they really need to fix that "file type not supported" screen to say "MOGRTS ARE supported, but must be added like this...." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or you can just open the Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere, Browse for your local mogrt, right click it and choose 'copy to library' then just select your library and it copies there! Super-Easy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines