• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mogrt with responsive design time not working in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have created the attached lower third for a client and need to export it to them as a .mogrt for them to use.  I have been trying to get the responsive time to work properly in Premiere, but when I export it as a mogrt and import into the essential graphics template in Premiere, it does not maintain the protected regions / behave as expected in the timeline.  I have been searching for an answer for days.  Please help me get past this issue.  Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I've updated to the newest AE and Premiere. I've made a mogrt in AE with a protected region for my intro and outro but when I import the file into premiere none of it comes over. All the other properties for my mogrt work but the responsive design elements. What gives? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here: I set intro e otro in AE bur they are not working in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines