Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Morph Logos with Text

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have been tasked with creating a short video animation for work to announce the rebranding of one of our facilities. I would like the old logo to morph into the new logo. The new logo contains the same icon, colour scheme and font as the old one, it's only the text in the logo that would need to change. 

I am new to After Effects so have been on YouTube to try and understand the process. I have seen how to morph shapes but these images are more complex with lots of paths so the process is not working. Could someone please explain what I need to do or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Such discussions go nowhere when you don't show us your artwork. Quite generally "morphing" tends to be one of the worst solutions to this kind of thing, as for all intents and purposes it can look extremely cheesy when not done with style. That being the case, there's a good chance you would look into other types of animation such as exploding your line of text and re-assembling it or creating a fancy animated transition. In any case, without at least seeing a screenshot nobody can advise specifically what would be the best way to proceed.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines