• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Blur doesn't work on last frame

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check the Motion Blur box on a composition that on which I keyframed scale, so it scales out, on the very last frame the Motion Blur stopps working. It's there until that very last frame. This has never happened in years. I opened a new project because I thought maye be file was corrupt but it still didn't work in that new project file. The 2 pictures are the 2 last frames of the comp I'm trying to do a zoom out effect on. I've done this same zoom out effect a million times now and this has never happened.  All help appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your Comp's Shutter Phase to be -1/2 of the Shutter Angle - this helps to mimic common realworld camera settings for creating motion blur. If you require a higher Shutter Angle then set the value accordingly but ensure you set Shutter Phase to a negative value; ideally stick to incremental values of 90.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply go into the comp settings, then into the advanced settings, and change the value of the "Shutter Phase" option from whatever it is to "-90". This is what worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines