Motion Graphics Template (MOGRT) Replacement Media with audio?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

I made a mogrt template that requires me to use the replacement media feature in Premiere. The feature is great, and the template works except for one thing: even though I have clips with audio (and the audio track enabled) in After Effects before exporting my template, the MOGRT in Premiere does not use the audio of the clips I use as replacement media. I'd like the replaced media to respect the audio settings of the AE file's layer. Is this possible?

TOPICS
Audio , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope and you're not doing yourself any favors insisting on it. AE is terrible at sound processing and the slightest temporal  misalignment would cause resampling and quality loss. Given that Premiere can easily handle sound that doesn't make much sense, anyway. Why would you not simply insert the sound underneath the template?

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines