• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move camera to talent in virtual set

Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not very good with camera movements and I wish to move in a virtual set to the talent by doing a push in however all I get is the talent moving closer but not the camera moving in to the talent so the room is not moving with the talent.

I have two precomps one with photoshop files creating a virtual set with a room, the other is a precomp with video of talent and desk she sits at.

What do I parent to the null object to get everything to move with the camera?AE ul set up.jpg

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chances are you may need to have cameras in both comps and may need to link them with expressions, but it is realyl not clear what you are doing there. you haven't even named the compositions properly so it's only guesswork which is which, much less do we have any idea about the actual layout inside the comps.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True so I named the layers and made up a map of what is in what precomp. Seems I have precomps in precomps. maybe I should try to move those files up to the top layers?
See layout map lay out of all the pre comps copy.jpg

Windows 10 64-bit
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
RAM 16GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK solved you were rigth too many precomps so I made it simple and can move the precomps as long as there are only one precomp. I can not push in and the whole set moves. So Mylenium gave me the clue. 

solved too many precomps.jpg

Windows 10 64-bit
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
RAM 16GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines