• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move location of shape/image based on length of text

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have text that I need to be left-justified that will change in length.  I have a vector graphic sitting to the right of the text, and I'd like it to keep a consistent distance from the end of the text string.  Therefore, it will need to move right or left depending on how long the text is.

What's the best way to do this? 

TOPICS
Expressions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's literally hundreds of tutorials out there explaining how to use sourceRectAtTime() to resize an underlying background box or to place stuff around text. Just pick whichever one is most easy for you based on a simple web search.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I had done a google search with no sucess.  Now that I know what to search for, all good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines