Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-Frame Rendering running slow after 15 minute

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some problem with Multi-Frame Rendering.

I render with Multi-Frame Rendering and I really happy with the result 

First CPU core is running about 60-80% and it render really fast but after 15 minute of render it slow down to 15% and made everything so slow...

it happen sometime in AE and it happen when I use queue in AME too.

Anybody have this problem too?

My system is 

AMD 5600g 

Ram 16G
Nvidia 1060 

SSD 
Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your project, render settings, cache settings and so on we can't really tell you much. From the caches getting full to specific stuff in the project like a slow/ single-threaded effect kicking in this could be anything, especially since your system doesn't have a lot of reserves for RAM and GPU performance, at least by the standards of current system requirements.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

likely a combination of RAM and your project. look at where it slows. is there some effect that appears there? AE has often had trouble with text and still images/solids. also check your RAM, and VRAM. if it coincides with your RAM maxing out, that means it's simply trying to use your disk to fit the other stuff, which is slow. AE is notorious for just slapping everything in RAM just and never clearing it, ever since it started being used more extensively for previews.

as well, AE was never made for multithreading/multi-core CPU's OR GPU's. at times, disabling these features can speed it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines