• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple After Effect Error Codes

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving these error codes when I try to preview any files within this project. Even when I scrub through the CTI, none of the comps on the timeline are visible on the preview screen. I examined the boards on Adobe Community, and several other people have the same problem on 'Unknown BIB Error. invalid container, 0 (83:: 3)', but with no results. The "solution" to that special error code was deleting my font cache. I followed the steps, but the error code continued after that. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling After Effects to no avail. I also tried opening a new project file and importing that file, but the error code was displayed there. Due to these issues, my workflow came to a grinding halt. I'm past due on the delivery for a client waiting on this project. I've attached screen images of the multiple error codes that pop up and keep me from using After Effects.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vixen_euphoria,

Sorry for your issue.

I have seen these errors before but not together. Could you share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? What's the exact version of After Effects you're using? Also, does it happen with all the projects or a particular one?

Please try resetting the After Effects preferences: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using After Effects Version 22.4.0 (Build 56) on Windows 10 Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1706). The attached image shows my current specifications. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is simply a terribly weak computer and may not at all be qualified to handle AE:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But I've been using the same computer for the last three years and had no troubles, with AE, up until I started working on this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines