Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

My After Effects Display Freezes Every 5 Mintues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so my After Effects keeps freezing but only the display (where the video of the project gets shown idk if that's what is called) does and everything else still is able to work. I can't tell what I'm doing when this happens since it's the display. The only way I can make it go back is to close out the whole thing. This keeps happening every 5 mintues or so and it is getting pretty annyoing to do. I already reinstalled it 2 times and it still has this problom. I have had After Effects for 1 year with no probloms and this randomly showed up. Anything will be helpful :). 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update your system's graphics driver and check the hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines