• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my apply animation presets doesnt work

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant seem to add any new apply animation presets and im not sure why, everytime i press it nothing happens same with save animation preset. everything else works fine but when i click those nothing happens and i dont know how to fix it. i have restarted my computer but still doesnt work!! if anyone has a solution please lmk!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say much, but since the presets appear to be listed correctly in the Effects & Presets palette, this almost rules out a permissions issue with the folder. the only thing that stands out is that your screen looks very crammed, which could indicate that your system doesn't meet the requirements and either due to hardware acceleration issues or the insufficient size of the screen the dialogs cannot be invoked and drqawn properly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so should i move things around to where they are less crammed? i have had it like this for around a year and this has happened one other time but later started working again so would it help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Windows is this?

Which version of After Effects is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn’t choose something!! The button would be grey if I didn’t click
something I clicked it on the menu on the left hand side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the newest version of after effects 2021!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And windows 11 sorry I didn't answer that is the last reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines