• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my audio is sped up even after changing frame rATE

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guys help.. my audio is sped up and its really hard to edit. did this happen to anyone else?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. In AE your audio and video are a single track in your timeline so it make sense that the audio would change if you change speed if you change the frame rate. If they weren't locked together your audio and video would be out of sync.

If it is a speed change due to rendering you may want to let it play through once and hopefully it will sound better when it plays the 2nd time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you changing the Frame Rate in the Composition Settings?  If so, AE should maintain the speed and pitch during realtime playback.

Are you changing the Frame Rate in the Preview Panel?  If so, AE should should change the speed and pitch as that setting asks AE to preview faster or slower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. i tried changing the frame rate but nothing happend after i streched the clip. the suio went normal but the vidoe was slow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you change the Stretch value to less than 100%, audio and/or picture should slow down.

If you change the Stretch value to above 100%, audio and/or picture should speed up.

If you enable Time Remapping, add keyframes, and bring them closer together, then audio and/or picture should speed up.

If you enable Time Remapping, add keyframes, and spread them further apart, then audio and/or picture should slow down.

Can you post a screenshot of before and after with the Audio Waveform showing (tap L twice while a Layer is select to expand the corresponding audio waveform)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iam sorry but thank you for your suggestions. AE went normal after i re-installed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i changed my audio file from mp3 to wav and that worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines