• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my graph shows two green and red lines and i'm used to just messing with the red one

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my speed graph show two lines and i'm not used to it i used to use just one line to make my edits i need urgent helpCaptura de tela 2022-02-17 192530.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is only one line for Scale you are looking at the Speed graph. Your screenshot shows the Value Graph. There are two values in the array so there will be two lines in the value graph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i chose the speed value graph but still appears this two lines Captura de tela 2022-02-18 101138.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I missed that you are animating Scale and have different X and Y scale values.

If Scale is linked like it is in your screenshot, then moving either point will move both X and Y at the same time. Unlink Scale and you can adjust the timing of each value. If X and Y are equal, there will be only one line.

Scale in the graph editor will always display 3 lines for 3D layers and 2 for normal layers. Position will have one line white line for Speed and up to three for X, Y, and Z for Value. It is extremely difficult to edit the Value Graph for Position so speed is the best option, so speed is the only option. It is a little easier to animate Scale with either the Speed or the Value graph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de tela 2022-02-18 150248.png
before when I messed with the scale and used my graph it was the same as this image and I am experienced using the program I don't understand why it is different now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get one red line when the X and Y Scale values are the same. If both are 200% then the lines are stacked on top of each other. If the X value is 100% and the Y is 200% then you get a Red line and a Green line. It is as simple as that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines