• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My illustrator fille is pixelating on AE even when continuously rasterize is on

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys. I have been strugling with this for some days now and havent found anything on the internet that could solve that. 

My Illustrator file is pixelating (like a lot) on After effects. I have the "continuosly rasterize" on and im not even zooming in. All my pressets looks fine and i have no idea what else to do. I have tried everything and I really need to finish this work im doing as soon as possible. 

Whenever I export the file i get a really bad quality as well. Also, if i try drawing anything directly on after effects (like a circle using the pen, for example) it also gets pixelated 

Anyone has any ideas to help me out? 

Thnak you 

Image: On the left there is some random shape i drew with the pen tool so i could give you an example and on the right the logo im trying to use in the ai. format

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to double-check, the objects in the Illustrator file are vector based, correct?

If you want to share one of the AI files, I'd be happy to try importing it to take a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines