• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My imported JPGs in Ae turn into one image repeated to all imported JPGs! please help

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the video to explain it better because i cant desrcibe the situation but i tried everything. clearing cache, restarting, exporing the jpgs again, renaming them, preserving and unpreserving RGB, reloading footage, replacing footage and making sure image sequence is unchecked but nothing worked. please help.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Use a different image format. There are certain bugs where the underlying math libraries used for JPEG decoding break down and cause errors under specific conditions. I believe you need to manually fix permissions and replace a dylib in the system folder, but I'm not a Mac person. I'm sure an extended web search can dig up soem explanations. This problem has annoyed Photoshop users as well...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a different image format. There are certain bugs where the underlying math libraries used for JPEG decoding break down and cause errors under specific conditions. I believe you need to manually fix permissions and replace a dylib in the system folder, but I'm not a Mac person. I'm sure an extended web search can dig up soem explanations. This problem has annoyed Photoshop users as well...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Adobe Bridge to convert to another image file format. The PSD file format should be OK.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines