• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My renders in After Effects 22.2 or Media Encoder 22.2 changing composition colors

Contributor ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My scene renders when rendering straight from After Effects or from Media Encoder has colors washing the scene out on blue, green, red. I've tried rending in h.264, all of the Apple options, .AVI, and they all do the same. I've also tried in 8-bit, and in 16-bit. Both do the same. Please help.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

SOLVED. I found out when rendering a scene with a lot of ELEMENT 3D animations and colors going on, the Adobe Media Encoder might not be a good render option.

I used Quicktime format and the GoProCineform CODEC, it worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, render settings and things like color managemnt nobody can tell you much. Anything from specific limitations in CoDecs to botched CM settings to issues with hardware accelerated encoding can cause this just as different media players and such can still affect colors even if you did everything right. You really have to provide much more info before anyon can take a stab at guessing what may be wrong.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED. I found out when rendering a scene with a lot of ELEMENT 3D animations and colors going on, the Adobe Media Encoder might not be a good render option.

I used Quicktime format and the GoProCineform CODEC, it worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines