• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Text Disappear After Rendered with H.264 in ME, but still shows up in the AE preview screen

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the title, my text ("Lofi Hub") is lost after I attempted to render it with the format H.264 in Media Encoder. However, it still shows up in the preview screen in the AE

willie5FCA_0-1630166833437.png

(screen shot from AE, which the word "Lofi hub" apparently appeared on the screen)

willie5FCA_1-1630166926094.png

willie5FCA_2-1630166956080.pngwillie5FCA_3-1630167008561.png

(The word "Lofi Hub" disappears in the preview screen of the rendered video)

After I export the whole video to .mp4 the text still doesn't appear. Can anyone tell me what happened to my AE or Media Encoder settings!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by unhiding all layers by disabling the shy guy icon in the main timeline. Your text layer in the pre-comp may simply use a specific layer switch or effect that needs to be toggled, typically something to do with continuous rasterization in most cases.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines