• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help for AE and ME, having problems with opening the file and exporting it!

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update, not only ME keeps failing but also AE crashes everytime when I open the file. I have Cloud, so I don't think I am able to roll back the update like the other memeber did here. Can someone please advice? Thanks! 

TOPICS
Crash , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps

Anything else would require specific info on your system and projects, anyway, which so far you haven't provided.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What info would you need? My mac system is Catalina and the AE project is 3D typography, nothing else I have done this time is different from my previous projcts. When I was working on it, it was fine except for rendering slowly. However, after the update, everytime after I open the file and click on the timeline, AE crashes immediately and that happens when I try to export too. Also after sending the error report to Adobe, the message comes back with no solutions found. 

Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps

Anything else would require specific info on your system and projects, anyway, which so far you haven't provided.

Mylenium

By @Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines