Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help getting my subscription cancelled

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Several months ago I got AE subscription for some project. My subscription is charged to my card every month. I wanted to cancel my account and I saw that there was no plan history or anything. I couldnt even find my plan that I have been paying for since the past several months. Moreover, I am not even able to use Adobe AE anymore but Adobe keeps charging me every month. I don't know what I should do. I need help as I cannot keep paying for the subscription that I don't use. Please help me. I signed with my google account automatically (as far as I can remember every time). Can I somehow cancel the subscription from my bank so that I am not charged for this?? I am not able to use AE anyway. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the forum where you can best obtain assistance for your issue - https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/bd-p/account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=latest...

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines