• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help. Option disappeared in AE, stuck with two screens!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a very frustrating problem. In AE, my tool for changing the viewpoint/front/3d sides in a comp dissapeared. Now I'm stuck with two preview screens.  I've switched layouts to default and hit show all tabs. Still nothing. Does anyone have any advice? Here is my screen. You can see the option is missing. 

evans24768142_1-1616186390866.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Temporarily and make one of your layers 3D, then close multiple views. It's a bug in 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MultiView options/Menu is displayed only when a 3D Layer is active in the Composition. Couple this with AE's 'sticky memory' based on the last time you set up a composition, this issue arises when your new comp does not have a 3D layer and your previous AE comp had 3D layers and you enabled the MultiView option. As Rick has suggested, create a 3D Layer to access the MultiView options/menu to select your preferred Comp View option.
HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines