• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help! tracking and masking and clean plate aligment issue! for stop motion

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so i am working on a stop motion project, and i am having issues.

First to take out the wires and stuff is the best way still using mask? i try to use simple wire removal but the way the guy shot the stop motion, the wire he used is the same color as the charahcter and is from a left to right angle and for the most part simple wire was ok but since is at a angle it didn't take it out and it being the same color. . i don't know if that is leaving masking as the best option? the issue i am haivng with masking is that only at a point when it comes in to frame is when the mask comes in..  how do i get rid of the mask other wize?

Sec, there are 4 shots.. that are ment to be the same camera movment. the person didn't shot it locked down.. so the aligment for the 4 shots are not lined up right is like 97% lined up.. all the videos i found about tracking background is about fixing one shot with clean plate that 100% match..  is there a way to track something on all 4 footage and tell after effects to line them all up to match? 

TOPICS
FAQ , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's make it short: No point in describing invisible elephants. Show us screenshots/ reference frames. That aside you may want to read the AE online help. You sound massively confused and not even aware of some basic concepts. For instance "how do i get rid of the mask other wize?" is simply a matter of splitting layers suitably and having segments with and without masks.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have the budget, Mocha Pro would be my tool of choice for what I think you are describing. Don't expect a two or three-click solution. A 7-second shot can take a week to clean up, or it could take an hour. It depends entirely on the shot.

Look on the Boris FX website for Training/Mocha Pro/Remove and you will find some examples of the workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines