• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with logo idea

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have uploaded a screen record of a logo that I'm trying to get the same effect from my logo, I like where the paint slowly fills in the lettering, but I have no idea where to begin, what effects to use or what to even Google for tutorials.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a simple animation technique. You can achieve it in several ways with the Trim Path operator or with the classic stroke effect. Try to look for Text Reveal using strokes in Youtube. You have tons of resources on how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could this be added to an existing logo or does it have to be done with text?

I have uploaded my logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to use your own logo then the best approach for getting this animation is to use masks and the stroke effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could this be added to an existing logo or does it have to be done with text?

This has nothing to do with whether any of that is based on text or custom artwork. The reveal paths, masks, wipes etc. need to be drawn/ generated separately, so it doesn't matter., This isn't soemthing you do on a single layer using a magic button, anyway. It can go as far as having multiple duplicates for each letter. There's tons of "handwriting" and all kinds of "logo reveal" tutorials on YouTube if you just type in the words.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it last night, took me forever haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats cool.

I wanted to add one note. 

The example you originally posted doesn't seem to be a single animated layer, it looks more like at least three for each letter.

The colors that form the initial letters, the gray color that is drawn over the colors and the animated outlines are probably all separate animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines