Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New, free eBook about Motion Graphics in Ae

Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just published a free eBook about creating motion graphics in After Effects.
https://mamoworld.com/ebook

This eBook is my contribution to supporting you in the midst of this crisis. I’m providing it 100% free for everyone, for an unlimited time, and with no strings attached.

title_facebook.jpg

About
So, you’ve started playing around with After Effects, maybe watched some YouTube tutorials, and wondering what the next step is? Or perhaps you already know After Effects pretty well, but still feel there’s a gap between you and a ‘real’ motion graphics professional? Well, there is a difference between knowing how to use the software and creating good motion graphics. For the latter, you need to know not just which buttons to click, but also a great deal about design, workflow, and even how your audience’s brain works.
This book is here to bridge the gap between what you can figure out with learning by doing and what you need to know to become a professional motion graphics artist.

Cheers,
Mathias

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great work, Mathias.

Love it,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Great work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to do this and offer it to the community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh ... so the "web browser" version is just clicking on the page in your link, and getting the next screen of that page, not a separate link/location for the "book". I've had a couple "browser version" of ebooks before that were a zipped folder of material. You could copy to your device, then open that in any browser as it was all html files and supporting material.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

that's actually an interesting suggestion. I will check if I can create something like that (the biggest challenge will be to replace the youtube video links by embedded videos, but it should be doable).

I see that this might be useful for offline reading.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as one can download the entire book to a "device" and have access to it whether or not one is online. I've got several I have read while on airplanes, for example. Or the train, which around here does not include wifi.

And this seems an excellent addition to Jarle Leirpoll's ebook Adobe gives out free on mogrts in Ae to Premiere. Thanks a lot!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, a zip download of the browser version is now available for offline usage.

You find it on the product page, or here is the direct link to the zip file (428 MB)

https://mamoworld.com/sites/mamoworld.com/files/eBook_Motion_Graphics_in_after_Effects.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Headed over for that now, gotta get it on my tablet ... !

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks once again Mathias.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks mathias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mathias! Very helpful information & well timed for a young designer/student actively working to build familiarity with Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mathias.

This is very generous of you.

I like a web version. I tend to think it will be more up to date versus an epub.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're too nice for making this bro. Can't wait to read the full thing.

Good job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mathias! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obrigado por disponibilizar o seu riquíssomo trabalho!

Grato hoje e sempre. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mathias! Much appreciated

Adobe Certified Professional
Adobe Community Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnaks for sharing helpful knowledge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mathias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 

I have questions:

If I design motion graphic for client using after effects, and use assets of Adobe stock ( photos, illustration, vectors) (enhanced license) in this video and effects and modifications on assets using after effects. 

Must I add credit line on this video?

If the client will view it on YouTube, do I must to add credit line on this video?

If the client will view it on Facebook,  do I must to add credit line on this video? And Do I can use standard license?

Do I can add audio of Adobe stock to create motion graphic video using after effects with adding any assets of Adobe stock if the client will view the video on Facebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not an Adobe Stock expert, but my understanding is that you don't need to give credit if you purchased assets on Adobe Stock. I would check the FAQ first and if they don't answer the questions, read the licensing terms:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great book

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines