Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New MacBook Pro M1 Max issues with application memory and crashing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I was pretty stoked to get a basically fully loaded new MacBook Pro M1 Max. And for the most part, it's unbelievable. Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro...all run like champs. After Effects though, big issues it seems.

First off, I have the RAM usage dropped way back to 44gb, but it's constantly going over that amount when rendering or doing something intensive, like warp stabilizing, etc. And then I get constant "Your system has run out of application memory" errors. 

And now, in the middle of renders, it crashes at times. See attached.

The funny thing is, I can run the same render queue on a MacMini with an M1 in it and it never has issues. 

Any thoughts on this? How can I stop these Appliation Memory issyes?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well these forums seem real great for support, thanks for recommending them Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im having the same freakin' issue!!! brand new m1max can't sem to cut for 10 minutes without bugging out on me about the system memory in premiere...

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the intel version? I might try that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue that I reported myself here, using a Macbook Pro Max 64 gb ram and AE cc. I googled the error message, this seems to be a Mac Os problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines