Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio Playback Randomly

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

first time poster here. After Effects is about to drive me CRAZY! For some reason randomly now, it will not playback audio. When I restart the program the audio will work for a couple renders then it will completely stop working. I've tried every possible work around, made sure every box should be checked or unchecked and still no luck. I've even re-installed the program and reset all of the preferences and also updated my computer with still no luck. It seems like no one i've spoken to has had an issue like this before. I'm working on lyric videos for artists so having the audio is absolutely CRUCIAL! I have so many deadlines coming up, any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need details: OS, AE Version, and System as well as workflow.

You could be running out of resources. You could have something running in the background. It could be your source files. It's hard to make any kind of diagnosis without details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Rick said, without any info on your system this is not realyl going anywhere. From the sound of it this is simply a bad audio driver  where eventually you simply run out of memory for its buffers, but who's to say? Could just as well be some energy saving function kicking in or an external app usurping your audio device. You really have to be much more specific and provide as much info as possible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines