• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Control Handles for Anchor Point

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In After Effects 18.2 in the layer window an anchor point path no longer has visible keyframes and you cannot see any control handles when those keyframs are bezier, auto bezier, continuous bezier. What gives?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS and system info. All path properties that you can reveal in the Layer panel when you select the property and check Render show up for me. Are you just missing the Render option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply Rick! I do have the render button, which I have had both on and off in this situation. (In older versions of AE this button doesn't matter for seeing the anchor point path and its control handles.)  And I do have view set to anchor point path. And in the display preference it is set to all keyframes.  Please see below screenshot:

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 9.59.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines