Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no depth from a tripod pan solve

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If anyone can help that would be great please! I'm getting the 'no depth from a tripod pan solve' error which when run on two different Macs but both with exactly the same specs and software versions it'll work on one but not the other. AE is 17.7 / AME is 14.9 / PR is 15.2.

Why would it work on one machine but not the other??

Research has been done, from looking on here and other forums but thought I'd ask directly. Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info on sequence settings, track settings, the ffotage and so on nobody can tell you much, but this to me sounds like yet another of the myriad hardware acceleration issues. in particular it may be worthwile to check for adaptive resolution stuff and other degradation of the source footage, as working at a different resolution and zoom than the actuall full res may inevitably result in the tracking markers being different and thus possibly not being enough to produce a valid solve. Anything more will require more info. Comparative screenshots from both machines showing the markers and such would of course be ideal...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

selamlae bende aynı hatayı alıyorum macbookta. çözünürlük vs hepsini denedim ama sonuç aynı neden olabilir?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines